Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fun Weekend

We had such a fun weekend.  After an exhausting 16.5 miles run Saturday morning we headed to Greenstreet Gardens Fall Festival with the Lively family.   This is our third year going together to kick off fall. The best way to show the fun is with pictures.


The girls take a ride on the cow train
Ian enjoys the corn pit
Corn angles - a yearly tradition
A little jumping around
The hay maze
The girls leading the way through the big corn maze
Trying to find the perfect little pumpkin
Aren't they just the cutest? 
The Lively family
A family photo to end the day
After over two hours of fun (and walking around) we headed home.  My legs were exhausted so I started popping the Ibuprofen.  We enjoyed homemade tamales for dinner (James is such a great cook) and a little ice cream for dessert.  At 8:30 I was fast asleep on the couch - apparently snoring.


Sunday started with pancakes and then a trip to the gym.  I did a few miles on the elliptical to keep some of the pounding off my legs.  Then a few errands and we were off to my sister in-laws for the kids to meet their cousin Aiden!  Paige was happy as could be and couldn't wait to hold him.  Ian said a quick hello and then was off and running around the house.  We were able to get this one photo of them all together:
These three are going to be trouble!
 And of course I'm going to throw in a picture of me with Aiden:
He is SO CUTE!
It really was a great weekend.  I love having these special moments with my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment