Saturday, October 29, 2011

24 hour to go

I'm posting early today because I will heading to the hotel this afternoon and wanted to make sure I got a posting up.

The weather is not so great today, cold, windy and rainy with a chance of snow.  That is right snow is in the forecast for the DC/MD area.  It is supposed to blow out by late night and be sunny tomorrow.  The weather at the start of the race will be 35 with a wind while of 29.  I've prepared what to wear best as I can considering I didn't have any training runs in those temps.
I also will be dropping a bag (upper right hand corner of the picture) to pick up after the race with a second set of sweatpants, sweatshirt and shirt so I can from getting a chill.

Tonight I'm going to a pasta dinner with the Susan G Komen Marathon for the Cure Team.  It should be a nice evening that will really get me motivated.

If you come to DC tomorrow to see the race and possible see me here is what you should look for:

You can also go to the MCM website and track my number to see where I am to make seeing me a bit easier. Click here for easy access to the website and just enter my bib number

My next post will be a MCM recap. Thank you for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment