Sunday, September 19, 2010

I did it! 300 miles!!


I cannot believe it! Today (9/19/2010) I reached my riding goal of 300 miles; actually I’m at 307.66 miles. The picture was taken by James half way through our 43.37 miles ride this morning. I must say, never in my wildest imagination did I think I would make it to my goal half way through my journey. So with that being said, I’m going to keep riding. I don’t know how far I will go, but I’m going to ride as much as I can until October 3rd. I will still ride to work and home each week and do a minimum of two ride on the weekends. At this point I could do close to 500 miles if I keep up my current pace.


Another big moment in my journey came with a donation from my mother in-law. Her donation put me over half way to my fundraising goal. I’ve raised $790.00 of my $1,500.00 goal. If you would like to made a donation please go to my personal site (http://www.ysctourdepink.org/site/TR?px=1041937&pg=personal&fr_id=1090&s_tafId=1149


Thank you for your support during my Tour de Pink!

1 comment:

  1. I am really proud of you! You've done a fine thing for a friend and have helped millions with your contribution. Love you.

    ReplyDelete